61vKp1WKS1L5131X4y+QdL61l2ucd1MhL61RNr36WJwL61KMDlPtWEL51we2R VV+L51FzZ5r6CPL31dBNA7Lh3L
Price: ₹2,150.00 - ₹1,090.00
(as of Nov 09,2022 05:26:08 UTC – Details)

jPjiA4C

Papaya & Chillies Special 
Retards the losses that takes place due to virus infection mainly flower drop and non marketable fruits and slow growth of the plant. It immediately stops the transition of viron particles from the infected to the healthy plants after one spray. The results are more pronounced on the reproductive stage that is the flowers and the fruits shows better symptoms of recovery in comparison to leaves. Flowers and Fruits very much attractive and healthy.
It’s a completely pack of treatment, very easy to handle & highly effective on controlling of following 
Phytophthora Root Diseases, Stem Rot, Root Rot, Collar Rot, Papaya Bacterial Crown Rot Diseases, Papaya Ring Spot Diseases, Papaya Leaf Curl Diseases, Papaya Leaf Distortion Mosaic Virus, Papaya Bunche TOP Diseases, Papaya Yellow Mosaic Virus.
Dosage
Enviro+Immuno+Cyto Plus – 5 ML+5ML+3ML/Litre of Water.
 
 
On 2nd application the results are more pronounced on the reproductive stage that is the flower and fruit shows better symptoms of recovery in comparison to leaves
On 3rd time application controls the flower drop to 80%, remaining 20% will be controlled slowly and Irregular or shape out fruits will be become very good structured/shape & greenish.
Generally virus affected plants does not produce flowers and fruits. But if you spray Immuno + Enviro + Cyto plus and Rootex through drip it can produced healthy flowers and fruits with good growth.